DATA / INFORMATION SAFETY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- Your submitted PERSONAL and PROFILE information will stay PROTECTED and CONFIDENTIAL with IRAWA and will not be shared with anyone or any authority under any circumstances.
- You have READ, UNDERSTOOD and ACCEPTED from the GUIDELINES section :
- IRAWA CONSTITUTION
- AMBASSADOR SCOPE OF DUTIES
- Any VIOLATION of the guidelines will result in TERMINATION of AMBASSADORSHIP.
- You have experience/involvement in HUMAN RIGHTS / SOCIAL WELFARE project/s with supporting documents.
- Your AMBASSADORSHIP LEVEL will be decided based on the HUMANITARIAN PROFILE ASSESSMENT Section.
- You give 100% consent to IRAWA to highlight and promote your HUMANITARIAN PORTFOLIO under the IRAWA AGENDAS globally.
- Informal and casual PROFILE PHOTOGRAPHS are not acceptable and will result in rejection of application.
- All information entered is TRUE to the best of your knowledge.
- All entered DATA is ERROR-FREE as they will also appear on your NOTIFICATION and ID CARD post approval.
- Assure that “REGISTRATION@IRAWA.ORG” is not blocked or marked as SPAM by your email service as all IRAWA confirmations are sent by EMAIL.
ONLINE AMBASSADORSHIP REGISTRATION
- The online IRAWA AMBASSADORSHIP Registration is FREE OF COST and approved members will be able to :
- Log-In, View and Add project pictures to their online profile.
- Have their Ambassadorship Profile listed in the IRAWA ONLINE DIRECTORY for global viewership and awareness.
- The AMBASSADORSHIP will be valid for a period of 13 Months from the time of approval.
IRAWA AMBASSADOR NOTIFICATION CERTIFICATE And AMBASSADOR ID CARD
- Physical documents such as the IRAWA AMBASSADOR NOTIFICATION CERTIFICATE and AMBASSADORSHIP ID CARD bearing the IRAWA SEAL will also be issued FREE OF COST. However these will be physically issued ONLY at the time of shipment when the shipment/courier charges advised by the IRAWA office have been paid by receiver.