AMBASSADOR AT LARGE THE SCOPE OF DUTIES
It is the duty of AMBASSADOR to conscientiously and diligently perform his work and follow the instructions of his superiors, which are related to work, if they do not contradict the law. The co-worker is obliged, in particular, to observe :
- IRAWA confidentiality.
- Principles of social coexistence.
- Diplomacy rules.
- Participation in trainings, conferences and meetings.
- Undergoing verification procedures.
- Maintaining the honor, dignity and overall image of IRAWA as a responsible ambassador in subordinate region.
- Making quarterly reports on Ambassador activities carried out.
- Tracking, identifying and communicating local problems that can be dealt with by IRAWA.
- Keep sensitive information confidential the disclosure of which could harm IRAWA.
- Constant contact with local authorities.
- Search and recommend sponsors and other forms of welfare funding to backup IRAWA agendas in authorized manner.
- In case of dismissal from AMBASSADORSHIP co-operation from IRAWA will be void and it will be obligatory to return all official documents and hand over the projects initiated on/via IRAWA platform within 14 days.
RESPONSIBILITIES AT THE OCCUPIED POSITION
- Executing the instructions of the Secretary General.
- Permanent advice to your supervisor.
- Producing professional special reports after completed missions.
- Carrying out all controls in subordinate structures.
- Representing IRAWA at top-level meetings.
- Observing tensions and international conflicts in the subordinate region.
- Giving opinions on the calling of Ambassadors, Deputy Ambassadors, Commissioners, High Commissioners and diplomats.
- Keeping record of outgoing letters, with particular emphasis on the correctness of numbering.
- Searching and recommending new efficient IRAWA members for induction on merit basis.
REGISTERED AMBASSADOR RANGE OF POWERS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Authorized to use IRAWA logo and organization name STRICTLY subject to approval from IRAWA head office.
- Entitled to receive final NOTIFICATION and IRAWA DIPLOMAT Official ID Card.
- Entitled to official IRAWA email ID subject to project induction.
- May personally patronize occasional events.
- Subject to IRAWA Head Office approval intervene in writing to institutions and state bodies regarding human rights violations.
- May attend and represent IRAWA at public, private and government events.
- May include patronage over publications, films, conferences, public events.
- Must seek NOC from IRAWA Head Office with regards to political and events to protect IRAWA’s agendas of welfare and human rights.
LIMITATIONS / PROHIBITION
- NOT ALLOWED to create or dictate self-made un official policies without the consent of the Secretary General.
- NOT ALLOWED to publish IRAWA documents released without the consent of the IRAWA Head Office.
- NOT ALLOWED to conduct cash collections from sponsors to personal/private accounts not linked to IRAWA.
- NOT ALLOWED to dictate or execute any supervisory orders without IRAWA Head Office consent.
IRAWA DOES NOT EMPLOY NOR TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR HEALTH CARE, PENSIONS AND OFFENSES COMMITTED IN THE SCOPE OF THE ACTIVITIES OF IT’S AMBASSADORS.